TigerStop’s 6 Basic Functions
1. GO—Enter any length on the keypad in inches, inches and
fractions, decimal inches, even feet, or metric increments, and press
START. TigerStop instantly moves to that position.
2. GO SET - Turn TigerStop’s number keys (1 to 99) into
hot keys to access custom lengths that you cut frequently.
3. INCREMENT - Hit the INCREMENT key and enter a value (+
or -) to move the stop relative to the current position. Continue
incremental movement by hitting START. The stop will move by the value you
4. PUSH FEED - TigerStop can be used as a push feeding
system. It allows for saw kerf, and deliver finished lengths on the
outboard side of your saw or machine tool.
5. SET POINT - Use TigerStop as a set point stop system
and enter up to 2000+ lengths into its powerful memory.
6. CALCULATE - With TigerStop’s built-in 10 key
calculator, you can calculate a new length based on your last position or
on a new value. After doing the calculation, TigerStop moves to the new