The FOM Spring 55 Single-Headed Aluminum Cutting Saw is a single head machine with 550mm front blade and electro-pneumatic cutting angle control. The machine consists of two large single block frames: the machine bed in normalized electro-welded steel and the cutting head unit in cast iron. This arrangement eliminates any possible problem encountered when assembling the mechanical parts; in addition the structure acquires extreme solidity which allows it to withstand the stresses that arise during machining. The head drive components are housed in the rear part of the sawing machine; this has allowed openings to be made on the work table that allow offcuts to be evacuated downwards during cutting operations.
- Tungsten carbide 550mm saw blade
- Cutting angle from 20° R to 20° L
- Oleopneumatic advance of tungsten carbide blade (adjustable blade exit speed – quick return)
- Cutting lubrication by atomizer
- Set-up for the installation of chips and fumes collectors
- Cutting area guard kit
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the FOM Single-Headed Aluminum Saw Spring 55.