Ocean Avenger vs Ocean Avenger PLUS
What Avenger Drill Line is the best for me? - Ocean Avenger VS Ocean Avenger PLUS
If you are not sure which Avenger CNC Drill Line you should purchase, the following points should make it easier for you to decide.
Standard Business Principles
Yes, we sell machinery, but first and foremost we are consultants, and our mission is to ensure that you are successful and profitable, and to recommend appropriate solutions that meet your needs and you budget. So all our advice comes from this perspective
- Your first priority as a business owner is to invest the LEAST amount of money to get the GREATEST return on your investment. If you follow this principle religiously you will always be profitable and your company will grow from strength to strength.
- Look at what you do 80% of the time. Our advice is purchase the machine that satisfies 80% of what you do. Ignore those unusual requests that you get every now and then as they only confuse the issue.
- Generally if you buy a machine that does almost 100% of what you need it to do, then it will be too expensive for the stuff that you do 80% of the time.
- However, always remember that there is often more margin in the unusual and difficult work that might be out there
- And as a business owner you should always be looking to separate yourself from your competitors
- But never over-extend yourself and over-burden your company with too much overhead.
- So with these basic business principles in mind, let’s examine both drill lines
Reasons to buy the standard Ocean Avenger FORTY or THIRTY CNC Drill Line over the Avenger PLUS
- With more than 700 avengers across the world, its ability to help fabricators become successful has never been in doubt.
- If you just need to drill holes in steel, purchase the Ocean Avenger. The standard Ocean Avenger quite simply will put holes in steel cheaper than anything else out there, and it will also layout the marks for all your welded attachments. This machine will help you become the low cost producer
- It is the ideal machine for regular structural steel (up to 400 tons per month)
- If you do not have access to sophisticated operators, purchase the Ocean Avenger. It is the simplest of all our machines to operate, and no CNC or computer experience is necessary
- Read more about the Avenger CNC Beam Drill Line
Reasons to buy the Ocean Avenger PLUS CNC Multifunction Drill Line over the standard Avenger
- The Avenger PLUS is a very different machine to the standard Avenger. It is a sophisticated and complex machine that can do so much more than the Avenger, but it is more expensive and requires a very different quality of operator.
- If you need any functionality such as milling, scribing, threading, machining, countersinking etc, then you need to seriously consider the Ocean Avenger PLUS. There are other machines on the market that claim they can compete with the Avenger PLUS, but even our competitors will tell you that none of their machines can compete head to head with the Avenger PLUS.
- If you are currently turning down work, or having to sub out work that requires any of the functionality of the Avenger PLUS, then you should seriously consider the Avenger PLUS.
- If you are aware of work in your vicinity that you could get if you had the ability to process it, then consider the Avenger PLUS
- If you have well trained staff that have previous CNC machining experience, then the Avenger PLUS will be a simple machine to adapt to
- If you are a general job shop, or OEM fabricator, tacking a wide variety of work then the Avenger PLUS will allow you to chase an even more diverse scope of work
- Read more about the Avenger PLUS CNC Drill Line
AVENGER (Forty or Thirty)
|Layout pop marks for welded attachments|
|Drill holes with carbide inserts|
|Scribe layout line|
|Scribe part marks|
|Mill slots and mechanical pass throughs|
|Countersink /Bevel holes|