The ACS Cutter II Plasma Cutting Table was introduced to the market in 2006 as the latest model in the Advance Cutting Systems product line.
The ACS Cutter II is a state of the art CNC Cutting System designed to use a plasma-cutting torch to cut out geometrical shapes and parametrically programmed HVAC (Duct Work) fittings.
If you are looking to increase productivity, decrease labor and material cost and add profit to your bottom line, then the ACS Cutter II is the machine for you!
- The Cutter-II is offered in 5′ x 10′ , 5′ x 20′ or 6′ x 12′ models.
- As standard features, the Cutter -II includes the Hypertherm Ti Touch Screen Color Graphic Control, Hypertherm Powermax 1000 Plasma, Floating Head, Dell Office Computer, Dell Color Laser Printer, Down-draft Cutting Table and On-site Installation and Training.
Software For The ACS Plasma Cutting Table
- PM-2000 Duct-CAM software includes SMACNA classifications and a fitting library of over 300 Rectangular Fittings, Round Fittings, Oval Fittings, Square to Round Fittings, Transitions, Multi-tap Fittings and more.
- PM-2000 also segments oversize fittings and produces management reports and tracking labels.
- PM-2000 can also be integrated with CAD-Duct (Computer Aided Drafting) and EST-Duct HVAC Estimating software offering the only “Totally Integrated Solution” to the HVAC contractor.
- Technical Sales International (TSI) is the supplier of CAD-Duct and EST Duct for North America.