The Baileigh Abrasive Notcher TN-400 is on the cutting edge of abrasive notching technology and is perfect for coping the ends of 3/4″ OD to 2″ OD tubing or pipe at almost any angle from 0 to 60 degrees. The TN-400 abrasive tube notcher uses a self-centering vise to guarantee the right belt positioning every time. This machine will help you perfectly cope thin wall tubing. The TN-400 uses a 3 hp motor running on 220 volt single phase power to spin the 79” x 4” belt at a speed of 5420’ per minute.
- Made in the USA.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Ideal for coping the ends of .75” OD to 2” OD tubing or pipe.
- Notches at almost any angle up to 60°.
- 79” x 4” belt spins at a speed of 5420 feet per minute.
- V-block design of the vise jaws keeps the tube or pipe centered with the notching spindle and holds it securely.
- Vise carriage rides on a smooth Thompson® shaft assembly during the notching cycle.
- Pivoted control lever presses the material press into the belt.
- Quick-change tooling system allows you to swap out the mandrel in seconds.
- Comes standard with 1.25” pipe mandrel.
- Carriage stop ensures repeatable notches every time.
- Baileigh covers this tubing notcher with a 1-year parts warranty
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Baileigh Abrasive Notcher TN-400.