The Carell Angle Roll 304HV is a 3 roll, double initial pinch universal bending machine with independent hydraulic adjustment of both lateral bending rolls and powered rotation of all three bending rolls. These versatile units are ideal for rolling standard/special sections plus tube/pipe in mild-structural-stainless steels, aluminum, brass, copper as well as other materials. Machines are furnished with a set of standard universal rolls.
- Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions (All Series 3000 machines).
- Double Pinch Geometry permits pre-bending of leading & trailing ends of the profile without removal from the machine.
- Telescoping modular multi-component roll set specifically designed to bend standard sections including angle Leg-In/Out and Square/Rectangular Tube, as well as other shapes in a variety of material types.
- Tri-Directional Lateral Guides with cam rollers for correcting inherent twist when rolling angle leg-in.
- Operates in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Rolls for tubes pipes, and special profiles
- Tooling for production of half tubes
- Overhead Supports for coil production
- Compression and Tension tooling for C, & I hard way
- NC and CNC Controls with various automation levels for repetitive jobs and production of variable radius bends and parts with multiple bends
- Powered Movements on lateral material guides on models 302HV through 307HV
- LED digital displays for movements on lateral material guides