The Dake 350SA Cold Saw semi automatic cold saw has a push button or foot switch activation, an oversized pedestal base, shroud enclosed head feed cylinder, and adjustable pneumatic vise. Variable speed controlled by a frequency inverter increasing the material cutting range.
- Push button or foot-switch activation to avoid operator fatigue.
- Shroud enclosed head feed cylinder with sliding cams for fast cutting stroke adjustment.
- Additional ball bearing support of hardened and ground spindle shaft to prevent failure.
- Adjustable pneumatic vise with sliding gib to true up clamping under blade with 1/4 stroke.
- Oversized pedestal base to reduce vibration.
- Head rotates 45º right and 60º left of center for easy miter cutting.
- Removable hardened, serrated vise jaw faces.
- Ability to add a programmable feed system to make fully automatic with wide range of capabilities.
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
- Adjustable positive stop
NOTE: 440V model requires step-down transformer for operation (part number: 300674) Sold Separately
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Dake 350SA Cold Saw.