Eagle CP40 Universal Roll Benders are available in 4 versatile versions (H, REV, H2 & M) that allows you to Roll with Renowned Eagle Quality by choosing the best fit to your needs and budget. Eagle Universal Section Benders offer unmatched features. You benefit from 24,000+ machines produced over 26 years of manufacturing experience. Compare our Features & Benefits and Make the Best Decision for your Shop!
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Solid Steel Main Frames, CNC Machined and Stress Relieved are the heaviest in the industry and eliminate troublesome castings. Our machines do not require external shaft tie bars when bending heavy sections
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of our machine main frames is standard
- NEW DP7 Auto-Repeat Programmable Control with 40-position memory on hydraulic versions for repeat bending and will Display Your Bending Radius when used with our Optional Digital Radius Instrument
- Large High Brightness LED Readout on all models to monitor the bending roll position
- CP40’s Operate in Both Vertical and Horizontal Positions
- All 3 Shafts Driven and all tooling components are smooth surfaced, non marring
- Standard Universal Tooling Set has 18 Components and manufactured from Hardened Tool Steel 55HRC
- Hardened Steel Shafts are journaled Dual Tapered Roller Bearings
- Patented Z-Block Top Journal Increases Rigidity for truer to plane rolling
- Hardened/Sintered Guides & Ways with Adjustable Gibbs on every Eagle Bender
- Heavy Duty Lateral Material Guides with quadruple bearings on each roller help keep your parts straight
- Large Thrust Adjustment Studs on Guides have knurling for quick adjustment plus recessed hex tail for use with a socket ratchet when under extreme loads.
- Dual Foot Pedal Controls for forward/reverse rolling have Steel Protective Covers
- Anti-Pinch’ Mill Scale Covers protect internal components from mill scale and are an extra safety feature
- Concealed Oil Lines on the hydraulic ram cannot be damaged by accident, nothing is exposed
- Dual Emergency Stop Buttons 1 on machine + 1 on the console for enhanced operator safety
- Flush Mounted Electrical Panels are out of harm’s way in your shop environment
- Easy Access Tool Storage Compartment in the machine base for convenience
- Mobile Control Console with long trailing lead allows safe operator distance from the work-piece
- Renowned Brand Name OEM Components are non- proprietary and available worldwide.
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Eagle CP40 Universal Roll Benders.