The Evolution EVOSAW230 Circular Saw cuts through steel without heat, burrs or coolant. The EVO230 cuts steel up to 1/2″ thick. Ideal for cutting steel plate, square tube, round pipe, scaffolding, cladding and roofing.
- The EVOSAW230 is robust and highly durable, typically a Steel blade will cut up to 80m of 12mm Steel plate.
- Ideal for cutting Steel plate, box section, scaffolding, cladding and roofing.
- Advanced performance; out performs normal cutting saws
- When cutting Steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks.
- 0-45° bevel tilt enhances the versatility of the saw.
- Includes a safety switch with overload protection and an auto-debris collection system, which collects chippings automatically.
- Heavy-duty and extremely portable.
- Features an easily adjustable depth of cut, plus a clear visibility panel to aid accurate cutting.
- Cut Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Wood with the optional blades available!
- 48T Mild Steel Blade
- Parallel Edge Guide
- Auxiliary Front Handle
- Wrench (Blade Change)
- Carbon Brush Set
- Carry Case
- Batteries ‘AAA’ x2
Receive a FREE steel blade with every Evolution Saw purchase!