The Fein AKBU 35 PMQW AS universal magnetic cordless core drill up to 1-3/8″ [35mm]
Small, long-stroke, 1-speed universal cordless magnetic base drill with forward / reverse rotation, MT2 tool mounting, permanent magnet and maximum functionality for mobile work on the construction site.
- Extremely wear-resistant tool concept with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose for tough conditions in industry and skilled trades.
- Small and lightweight tool for persistently high long-term work progress thanks to brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with tacho electronics and FEIN HighPower battery with high-current-capable cells.
- Flexibility in all mobile drilling operations, such as mag base drilling, spiral drilling, tapping, sinking and reaming.
- FEIN High Power Li-ion battery. Continuously high current output with 75% higher amperage than Li-ion batteries for high cutting speed.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator’s field of view.
- Easy to read convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Motion sensor.
- Electronic speed control.
- Extra long stroke.
- MT2 tool mounting.
- Extra narrow permanent magnet with magnetic bias.
- “Memory function” speed storage.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.