The GEKA Puma 110 Hydraulic Punch was designed specifically for punching flat bars and other profiles. The GEKA Hydraulic Punch has been designed by experienced technicians, assisted by powerful CAD CAM equipment and adapted to the ongoing suggestions of over 60,000 users of GEKA shears and punching machines, worldwide.
- Punching power: 110 Ton
- Maximum punching capacity: Ø 40×20 mm
- Motor power: 9 kW
- Guided cylinder with anti-rotation system.
- Progressive centering of the punch.
- Quick punch change.
- Safety protections.
- Large number of optional equipment to perform a wide range of jobs.
- The Puma series comes in a range of punching machines from 55 to 220 Ton with throat depths between 500 and 800 mm.