The Heck 7000 Bevel Mill is considered Heck Industries “work horse,” it uses a specially designed Baldor Motor for faster feed rates.
The most effective method of beveling!
We have been creating edge conditioning solutions since 1966 and our Bevel-Mill® Hand Held Bevelers are a proven tool for creating bevels and chamfers on all types of machinable materials such as mild steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Eliminates slow grinding
- No Fumes – Heat – Smoke
- No Vibration
The Heck Bevel-Mill® is ideal for weld preparation, creating a uniform bevel at your desired angle from 15-45°. These bevelers use milling type cutter heads with square carbide inserts specially designed for long life and are indexable for extended use. Additional benefits to using our bevelers include:
- Self supporting on the work piece to eliminate operator fatigue
- Works plate and structural steel as thin as 3/16” for clean burr free edges
- Adjustable depth of cut
- Can be inverted to work the lower edge of plates
- Specially designed American Made motors provide efficient long lasting power
- V-block design assures consistent edge quality
- Using standard V-block roller guides provided, rounds and pipe can be worked 6” and larger.
- Using optional cutter head, radius edges can be made also. Radius edge rounding is perfect for cleaning up box corner welds or to prevent paint chipping on structural steel.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!