The Hougen 75004PR Electro-Hydraulic Hole Puncher has 16.9 tons of punching pressure that can quickly punch through 3/8 inch materials in 2.5 seconds.
The punch automatically returns to the starting position after the punching cycle is complete. If the punch ever resists returning to the home position, squeeze the trigger to engage the power feed return. The Hougen 75004PR is a self contained unit that only requires electrical power. There is no separate hydraulics or power packs required. Includes: work stand, foot switch, 9/16 inch punch & die, tool kit and carrying case.
- Quickly punch holes in as little as 2.5 seconds
- All self-contained. No hydraulic hoses. Only a power cord
- If punch ever resists returning to home position the power retract feature can be engaged
- 16.9 tons of punching pressure
- Round holes up to 25/32 inch dia and oblong holes up to 9/16 x 13/16 inch
Replaces the 75004R
The new 75004PR uses different punch & dies then the 75004R. (The 75004PR shares punch & dies with the 75002.5PR)
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Hougen 75004PR Electro-Hydraulic Hole Puncher.