The HYDMECH C350-2CNC Cold Saw is an automatic vertical column cold saw ideal for jobs requiring multiple lengths and quantities.
The C350-2CNC miters from 60° left to 45° right. Equipped with a 23″ single stroke, multi-indexing material feed system the C350-2CNC also features 4 different blade speeds.
Featuring a 4 1/2″ round hollow capacity, 2.5/3.5 HP motor, and 14″ blade, the C350-2CNC automatic cold saw is the ideal choice for quick, clean, multi-length metal cutting.
- Automatic operation via MEP 50 controller
- Feed rate control dial
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 23” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- Heavy duty sawing head with manual movement on adjustable dual precision linear rails
- Robust sawing head miters 45° left and right, and 60° left
- Two stage gear box. Low speeds from 12-40 rpm and high speeds from 36-120 RPM through an inverter.
- Anti-burr clamp with double locking system
- Vertical pneumatic vise
- Pneumatic operating vise capable of sliding on dovetail to adjust with saw head mitered position
- Enclosed steel base with chip drawer and coolant tank
- Replaceable blade brush
- Ergonomically positioned control panel includes main disconnect, programmable sawing stroke, digital display indicates machine diagnostics and operations such as blade speed and cutting time. Store up to 99 jobs.
- Flood coolant with electrical coolant pump
- Wash down hose
- One blade included
- Second pneumatic horizontal operating vise
- Mist lubrication system
- K40 5’ roller table
- Roller table support stands (extra legs)
- “Flip over” material stops with 60” ruler
- R2 ruler extensions for outfeed roller tables
- Roller table adapter – required if ordering roller table for out feed
- HSS Oxide Coated Blade