The HYDMECH P350 Cold Saw is a manual pivot arm cold saw ideal for use in small job shops. The P350 miters from 45° left to 45° right.
Featuring a 4 1/2″ round hollow capacity, 1.5/3 HP motor, and 14″ blade, the P350 is the ideal choice for quick, clean, accurate metal cutting.
- Manually operated
- Saw head movement by means of control handle with safety spring loaded trigger switch to start and stop blade
- Robust sawing head miters 45° left and 45° right
- Includes saw base
- Two blade speed of 30 and 60 rpm
- Movement of both head and vise to permit slotting or lengthwise cuts
- Vise quick clamp and release lever
- Adjustable manual vise with anti-burr clamp, clamps both sides of the cut
- Material work stop rod for multiple cuts of the same length Flood coolant with electrical coolant pump
- One blade included
- “Flip over” material stops with 60” ruler
- R2 ruler extensions for out feed roller tables
- Material stop with ruler
- K40 5’ roller table
- Roller table support stands (extra legs)
- Roller table adapter – required if ordering roller table for out feed
- HSS Oxide Coated Blade
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the HYDMECH P350 Cold Saw.