The HYDMECH H-22A Horizontal Band Saw is an automatic horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for heavy-duty applications.
The H-22A is fast, with its high speed shuttle feed indexing up to 34″ in a single movement. Its optional 6° degree canted head, recommended when cutting larger beams, structural steel, and bundles of square tubing allows for more efficient cutting and improved blade life.
Featuring a 22″ x 22″ capacity, 10 HP motor, and 2″ blade, the H-22A is a reliable choice for all your heavy-duty horizontal metal cutting applications.
- One piece design – no alignment necessary
- Spilt front vise
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 34″ in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base