The KMT C360 SA Cold Saw vertical column machines provide the construction that is the most stable of all cold saws. This means superior saw frame guidance and vibration-free sawing, and greater accuracy throughout the entire life of the machine.
The sawframe is quickly and accurately swiveled to any angle up to 45 degrees left or 60 degrees right, with a highly visible scale for optimum accurately returning to zero.
- The sawframe feed is rack & pinion
- C 360 series machines may be used to cut solid mild steel to the maximum capacity
- Simple semi-automatic operation
- One HSS sawblade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
- Pull out chip tray
Capacities and Specifications
Capacities shown for the KMT C360 SA Cold Saw are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day. (see specs tab below)