The KMT CT 350 A-NC is a high speed circular sawing machine designed for high production rates of aluminum extrusions, small aluminum solids, and other non-ferrous materials. A carbide tipped sawblade and spray mist coolant routinely yield rms 50 quality cuts. Double vising provides safety and quality.
- Compound manual mitering up to 45 degrees
- Feeder length of 20” on standard version, 47” on extended version with multiple indexes
- 14” Scrap end (2” on non-mitering version)
- Feeder accuracy is +/- 0.005” per index
- Job memory
- One Carbide tipped saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Spray Mist Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
Capacities and Specifications
Capacities shown for the KMT CT 350 A-NC are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day.
(see specs tab below)