The KMT CT 350 A-NC NM is an automatic non-mitering, high speed circular saw designed for high production rates of aluminum extrusions, small aluminum solids, and other non-ferrous materials. A carbide tipped sawblade and spray mist coolant routinely yield rms 50 quality cuts. Double vising provides safety and quality.
- Compound manual mitering up to 45 degrees
- Feeder length 20″ , multiple indexes
- Feeder is faster than standard machine
- Scrap end 2″ on non mitering
- Single speed motor (3600rpm)
- Easy setup
- Feeder accuracy +/- 0.005″ per index
- Job memory
- 3′ conveyor section on infeed side
- Optional Chip Vac – 1100CFM designed to collect upto 85% of chips.
- Double suction points
- One Carbide tipped saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Spray Mist Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
- Top Clamp
Capacities and Specifications
Capacities shown for the KMT CT 350 A-NC NM are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day.
(see specs tab below)
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on KMT Band Saws.