The KMT CT 350 A-NC NM is an automatic non-mitering, high speed circular saw designed for high production rates of aluminum extrusions, small aluminum solids, and other non-ferrous materials. A carbide tipped sawblade and spray mist coolant routinely yield rms 50 quality cuts. Double vising provides safety and quality.
- Compound manual mitering up to 45 degrees
- Feeder length 20″ , multiple indexes
- Feeder is faster than standard machine
- Scrap end 2″ on non mitering
- Single speed motor (3600rpm)
- Easy setup
- Feeder accuracy +/- 0.005″ per index
- Job memory
- 3′ conveyor section on infeed side
- Optional Chip Vac – 1100CFM designed to collect upto 85% of chips.
- Double suction points
- One Carbide tipped saw blade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Spray Mist Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
- Top Clamp
Capacities and Specifications
Capacities shown for the KMT CT 350 A-NC NM are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day.
(see specs tab below)