The KMT H5SA band saw is a semi-automatic double column, canted head bandsawing machine. With a full 20″ vise opening the H5SA makes quick work of beams up to size W18. The machine miters 0-60 degrees in both left and right, and is perfectly counterbalanced for extremely easy mitering both directions. The scale is large and easily read for max accuracy at any angle.
All functions are fully hydraulic, with free-standing operators console that may be conveniently placed in the most advantageous operator location.
Operation is straightforward, and with full control of saw downfeed speed, downfeed pressure, and infinitely variable blade speeds.
- Double miter 60 degrees Double column
- 6 Degree Cant
- Capacity for W 18 beams
- Perfectly Counter Balanced
- Large Scale for accurate miters
- Vibration free sawing in a range of interrupted and solid materials
- All moving components on linear bearing guides
- Carbide Guides w/ rollers
- One Bi-metal sawblade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
Capacities and Specifications
Capacities shown are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day. (see specs tab below)
- AC625 5′ Conveyor with coolant tray
- AC116 Spray mist coolant
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the KMT H5SA band saw.