Are you looking for an ironworker machine that can punch and shear 1” thick, 65,000 tensile plate? The Scotchman 12012-24M Ironworker is the machine for the job.
The Scotchman 12012-24M hydraulic ironworker can punch a 1-1/2” hole through 1” plate, its 24” wide flat bar shear can shear 1” x 12” and 1/2” x 24” base plate and this machine is supplied with a 6” x 6” x 1/2” angle shear.
The tool table design is a bonus feature that allows the operator to quickly and easily mount optional tooling making this ironworker adaptable to your specific job. The Scotchman 12012-24M is American-made and backed by our best-in-the-business 3-year parts warranty.
- Single Operator, 4 Stations
- 120 Ton punch station
- Keyed punch ram for safety
- Punch gauging table with fence and scale
- Die holder complete with 2″ die insert
- Punch nut with wrench & stripper
- One round punch & die: max. diameter 1-1/4″
- Jog control
- Adjustable electric stroke control with scale
- Electric remote foot pedal
- Angle shear
- Flat bar shear with 4-way reversible blade
- Shear table with miter fence
- Tool table work area
- Slug receptacle