The 50 ton Scotchman 5014-ET Ironworker is the world’s first and only 50-ton hydraulic ironworker with a 3-station turret. The innovative revolving turret accepts up to three different punch sizes that can be changed in seconds reducing set-up time and increasing productivity making the 5014-ET ironworker the most versatile and efficient ironworker on the market.
This hydraulic ironworker features 50 tons of pressure and has the ability to punch a 13/16″ hole in a 3/4″ plate and comes standard with an angle shear, 14″ flat bar shear, and rectangle notcher. The 5014-ET ironworker is proudly made in the USA and is backed by Scotchman’s Best in the Business 3-year warranty.
- Single Operator, 7 Stations
- 50 Ton punch station with 3-station revolving turret
- Keyed punch ram for safety
- 2″ Die holder (one for each punch station – qty 3)
- Punch nut with wrench & stripper (one for each punch station – qty 3)
- One round punch & die: max. diameter 1″
- Adjustable electric stroke control with scale
- Electric remote foot pedal
- Angle shear
- Flat bar shear with 4-way reversible blade
- Rectangle notcher
- Tool table work area
- Slug receptacle
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Scotchman 5014-ET Ironworker.