The versatile 50 ton Scotchman 50514-EC Ironworker is now better than ever with the addition of a 5th work station.
The 50514-EC is an all-around workhorse and comes standard with a 50-ton punch capable of producing a 13/16″ hole in 3/4″ material, a 4″ x 4″x 3/8″ angle shear, a 14″ flat bar shear, a built-in rectangle notcher, and a fifth station capable of housing an optional pipe notcher.
In addition to the standard tooling features, the 50514-EC is also compatible with a range of optional tools from Scotchman for added versatility and function around the shop. Like all Scotchman ironworkers, 50514-EC is proudly made in the USA and backed by Scotchman’s Best in the Business 3-year warranty.
- Single Operator, 5 Stations
- 50 Ton punch station
- Keyed punch ram for safety
- 2″ Die holder
- Punch nut with wrench & stripper
- One round punch & die: max. diameter 1″
- Adjustable electric stroke control with scale
- Electric remote foot pedal
- Angle shear
- Flat bar shear with 4-way reversible blade
- Rectangle notcher
- Tool table work area
- Slug receptacle