The Amada VM2500WT Band Saw is a Vertical Band Saw for precise cutting of blocks and plates in all material grades.
The Amada Band Saw model VM2500WT has 3 wheels and a wide throat.
- 7.5 H.P.
- 2″ Blade
- Chip Conveyor
- Cutting Length Control
- Hydraulic Blade Guides
- Remote Blade Guide Setting
Selective Cutting Height
- A cutting height setting can be selected from either 20″ (standard).
Selective Blade Size
- A blade can be selected from either a standard 2″ x 0.063″ blade.
Use of Servo Motor and Linear Guide
- An AC servo motor and a LM guide are used to move the table for the purpose of accurate cutting control.
Automatic Adjustment of Guide Position
- Once a material size is preset, automatic adjustment can be made to determine an optimum guide position. Upon completion of cutting, automatic stop will take place.
Automatically Adjustable Wire Brush
- Wire brush contact is automatically adjusted in proportion to wear of wire brush. A message will be displayed to prompt a user to replace the wire brush, when excessive wear is detected.
- The color display and touch panel facilitate operation. The embedded CNC-Lite function automatically sets optimum cutting conditions.
Back Gauge (optional)
- Using an optional back gauge can facilitate the alignment of marks.
Permissible Loading Mass
- In response to a trend toward larger materials, the machine table offers 11,025lbs loading mass (4,410lbs for VM-1200).