The Dake Work-A-Matic Band Saw – Model SXC has what you need: gravity feed, fast set up, a variable feed rate system, low voltage controls, and enclosed guarding. Great for production shops and model shops.
- Gravity feed. The blade feeds into the material by gravity, which allows for hands-free operation.
- Fast, easy set up. Effortless changes between a cut off saw, contour saw and rip saw. Fast set up makes it ideal for production.
- Low voltage controls with thermal overload and E-stop for emergency stop and start situations.
- Frame and base are heavy duty welded steel for rigidity. Built to handle the toughest environments.
- Variable feed rate system with hydraulic feed regulator that features a convenient front mounted flow control valve.
- Four blade speeds and infinitely adjustable blade pressure.
- Enclosed guarding for step pulley and bottom wheel assembly.
- C Clamp Assembly
- One Standard Blade
- Steel Base
- Cutting Chart
- Head Lock
- Miter Gauge
- Hydraulic Feed Control
- Heavy Duty Locking Caster
- Work Lamp