The Baileigh Hydraulic Tube Bender RDB-175 has an incredible capacity of 2″ Schedule 40 pipe and up to 2-1/2″ tubing with a wall thickness of .120″ mild steel. The RDB-175 makes quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
Easy to read digital degree indicator with auto stop programming is standard on the RDB-175, gone are the days of guessing at the degree of bend.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy.
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles.
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Works with up to a 9’’ centerline radius to accommodate 90% of applications.
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
- No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-175 over similar machines?
- Improved-accuracy digital readout package measures bend angle on the die head or spindle instead of cylinder placement to get a true reading.
- You can count on the extreme speed and reliability of the RDB-175 to eliminate delays.
- Accepts a wide range of quality tooling options from Baileigh, with over 5000 die sets available.
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Baileigh Hydraulic Tube Bender RDB-175.