The Baileigh Mandrel Bender HMB-1125M is an exciting new manual mandrel bender that was designed to help produce tight bends in thin wall tubing without the space issues and expense of a full blown automatic mandrel bender. This unique machine uses a one way bearing and gear reduction setup to help produce enough power to bend up to 1-1/8” OD mild steel. For accurate and consistent bends a digital readout is also standard to keep track of the bend degree.
Perfect for the furniture maker, this mandrel bender comes with a 48” mandrel rod and has the ability to bend to 180 degrees. This unique machine will easily find a place in just about any shop.
- Has a one way bearing and gear reduction setup to produce enough power to bend up to 1-1/8″
- Comes standard with a digital readout
- Includes a 48″ mandrel rod — can bend to 180 degrees
- Capacity Round OD (Mild Steel) – 1.125″ x .065″
- Capacity Round OD (Stainless Steel) – 1.0″ x .065″
- Max Bend Angle – 200 degs
- Max CLR – 4″