The Baileigh Programmable Tube Bender RDB-250 is a great addition to any fabrication shop. Powered by 220 volt single phase power, The RDB-250 tube bender has enough power to bend up to 2-1/2″ tubing and 2″ Schedule 40 pipe, making it extremely useful for any chassis or handrail application.
Another nice feature of the RDB-250 is that it can bend to 180° in at a blistering speed of 9 seconds and can be programmed to bend up to 360 degrees in both left and right directions, great for solid rod applications when teamed up with a universal bend plate.
- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 2.5” tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 9 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this automatic bending machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-250 Tube Bender over competing machines?
- Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
- Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
- Accommodates a wide range of tooling, available from Baileigh, to suit almost any application.
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Baileigh Programmable Tube Bender RDB-250.