The Baileigh Hydraulic Tube Bender RDB-150-AS is based from the popular RDB-150 which broke new ground in 2002 when it became the first hydraulic tube bender to consistently and accurately bend tube and pipe to 180 degrees in one shot.
The RDB-150-AS takes the hydraulic pipe bender to the next level by adding an accurate auto stop feature that allows the operator to set a desired bend degree and the machine will stop at that degree every time, without worry. This will allow fabrication shops to save time and money by being as efficient as they can be.
- Powerful low-pressure hydraulic system operates on only 110 volts.
- Tackles a maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Executes consistent 180° bends in one fluid motion.
- Auto-stop programmer lets you set the desired bend angle for convenient precision and repeatability.
- Quick-release counter die makes for fast loading and unloading.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator shows a bend’s progress.
- Compact machine includes wheels on the base for convenient storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support form from our experienced team of representatives.
Use this machine for: creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-150-AS aluminum tube bender over comparable machines?
- It’s the best buy in hydraulic pipe benders today, designed to make your fabrication shop more efficient.
- Comes standard with auto-stop to save time and cut down on errors.
- Accepts quality “drop-on” tooling from Baileigh, providing thousands of options for your application—many more than “sandwiched” tooling could offer.