The Baileigh Tube And Pipe Notcher TN-800 does what no other notcher on the market can do; notch tube from 1″ to 3″ OD without having to change tooling, hole saws or mandrels. The secret is in the eccentric path that the cutter takes as it is notching the tube.
This end mill style notcher uses a very unique design where the operator dials in the OD that they wish to notch to and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch. This patented feature saves the fabricator thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No other end mill notcher has this profitable feature.
- Made in the USA.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
- Notches up to 60°.
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 350 rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800 you can roll it out of the way.
- Baileigh covers this end mill tube and pipe notcher with a 1-year parts warranty
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
Why choose the TN-800 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s patented design (Patent No: 6,435,783) can save you thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No competing end mill notcher can cope from 1” to 3” OD tube or pipe without a switch.
- Decimal angle-finder enables you to work your way up to the right notch angle to produce a tighter fit and a better weld without wasting material on trial and error.
- Made in the USA and built to last, the TN-800 draws strength from its rugged cast iron construction, something you won’t find on many competing models.