The Baileigh Abrasive Tube Notcher TN-600 is a beast when it comes to chewing up metal. The TN-600 has a powerful 5hp motor that notches at full capacity with ease and only requires 220 volts of single phase power, so it can be used in almost all fabrication shops.
It features a 6″ x 79″ belt that spins at 5400 feet per minute. The large 6” belt width allows it to notch up to 3″ OD tubing at 60 degrees with optional mandrels.
- Requires only 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Notches up to 3” OD tubing at 60° with optional mandrels.
- Wide 6” x 79” belt spins at 5400 feet per minute.
- Adjustable stop for repeatable parts during production runs.
- Large degree dial to reference the degree of the notch.
- Self-centering vise lets you switch between materials quickly and start the tube or pipe in the proper position on the belt.
- V-jaws of the vise tightly grip both light- and heavy-gauge tubes.
- Quick-release vice allows for efficient movement of material to ensure accuracy of the notch.
- Smooth rail system, controlled by an industrial helm joint and a polished slideway, feeds the material into the belt.
- You can adjust belt tension with the convenient wheel.
- Purchase many sizes of mandrels, available separately. Baileigh typically keeps them in stock for fast shipments.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty