The Dake JH10W Horizontal Band Saw is a heavy duty saw with a dual cast head frame is able to handle a large capacity.
Heavy duty, American made, horizontal bandsaw with a dual cast head frame for large capacity cutting. Also featuring a three point suspension, adjustable eccentric roller blade guides, centralized controls, four-speed drive, 45º swivel vise jaws, and heavy 16” blade wheels.
- Heavy duty, American made medium production saw, comes with one standard Bi-metal blade.
- Hydraulic controlled, gravity head feed, for hands free cutting. Hydraulically variable head feed control for regulation of head feeding rate. Machine automatically shuts off after cut is complete.
- Cast two-piece head frame and large pivot bar, for extreme rigidity and long life.
- Gear box is driven via “V” belt and step pulleys for fast speed changes.
- Low voltage switches. Thermo over load protection, Magnetic starter switch low voltage protection.
- Miters up to 45°
- Vise has quick release for quick change over of material sizes.
- Chip brush keeps the gullets of the blade clean.
- Cast legs are of a three-point design. This unique design lets the machine sit flat, even on uneven floor surfaces.
- The saw is fully guarded for operator safety.
- Magnetic Starter
- Blade Tension
- Frame Feed Control
- Flood Coolant System