Eagle CP30 Universal Roll Benders are available in 5 versions with identical capacity so you can match your needs to your budget. Our benders have Standard Features that are beyond comparison and are the Most Popular and Widely Used Bending Machines in the Industry. Ornamental, Architectural, Decorative and Contract Job Shops to companies like NASA and Lockheed Martin, choose Eagle for Quality, Features, Service and Lasting Value. Roll with the Confidence of a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the main frame.
Standard Features & Benefits:
- Powerful & Rugged Pyramid Design includes powered rotation for forward/reverse rolling direction
- Solid Steel Main Frames, CNC Machined and Stress Relieved, are the heaviest in the industry and eliminate troublesome castings.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty is standard on all of our machine main frames. Bases are wider and more stable than any other brand
- Large High Brightness LED Readout on all CP30’s for precision repeatability (except EP Models)
- Horizontal AND Vertical Operation for versatility
- Lower Shafts Driven, top shaft idle. Lower tooling is knurled for traction (optional smooth), top tooling is smooth surfaced
- Standard Universal Tooling Set of 18 components are manufactured from Hardened Tool Steel 55HRC and roll most standard profiles
- Patented Z-Block Top Journal increases rigidity for truer to plane rolling
- Hardened Steel Shafts are Journaled in Dual Tapered Roller Bearings. Shaft OD’s 1.18” (30mm), Roll OD’s 5.04” (128mm)
- Hardened/Sintered Guides & Ways with Adjustable Gibbs on every Eagle Bender
- Heavy Duty Lateral Material Guides with Thrust and Rake Angle adjustment help keep your parts straight
- Large Thrust Adjustment Studs on Guides are knurled for easy adjustment & have recessed hex socket for extreme loads
- Flush Mounted Electrical Panels are out of harm’s way in your shop environment, controls are low voltage 24VAC for safety
- Emergency Stop Palm Switches are incorporated on every Eagle Bender. Magnetic thermal motor overload protection on every model
- Renowned Brand Name OEM Components are non-proprietary and available worldwide
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Eagle CP30 Universal Roll Benders.