The Fein JMC Magforce 90 is a compact magnetic base drill that drills up to 1-3/8″ [36mm]
Smallest and lightest magnetic base drill with forward/reverse operation on the market. Access hard-to-reach areas and easily work overhead or vertically.
- Powerful, maintenance-free 10 A [1,200 W] High Performance brushless motor.
- Take on any drilling application with its variable speed and forward/reverse operation.
- Ratcheting handle allows you to work in even the tightest spaces.
- German-engineered to be extremely durable, wear-resistant for drilling in tough applications.
- Work safely: includes tilt sensor safety shutoff, easy to read magnetic holding force display, and personal safety switches.
- User controls are always in view and intuitive to use because each control feels different.
- High gear level for clear view of the hole location.
- Large installation space below the drill spindle with a stroke of 1-13/16″ [46mm].
- Drive shaft combined 1/2 in square and 8 mm hexagonal socket.
- Integrated handle.
- “Memory function” speed storage.
- Storage for 5 mm Allen key directly on the tool.
- Inner cooling lubrication with included hand pump.
- Perfectly equipped for any job. Easily transported with our L-BOXX system.