HE&M Dual Column Band Saws – When you are cutting solid materials or large diameter materials, you need the rigidity of a true dual column band saw. Our saw design offers true dual column support. Our standard saws range in capacity from (20″ to 60″) high to (20″ to 53″) wide. Custom application needs can be handled by our in-house engineering team. Saws include controls utilizing the latest touch-screen technology and offer a wide range of options for various cutting applications.
- The H130-DC Saw Series is an established tried-and-true performer that has been around for many years and updated technologically over time. There are two models available, a semi-automatic version and a fully automatic version. Each uses a 1-1/2” blade and a 10 HP drive motor. The H130A-DC is the fully automatic model and is operated with a touch screen control. The 48” bar-feed offers multiple indexes for longer parts and there are standard features on the automatic that are more commonly found as options on many saws; features like the Cut Watcher® and the Chip Auger System.
- The new DC22 series incorporates some of our latest design advancements. The 10 HP motor drives a 2” blade. The automatic model can be operated in manual single-cut, semi-automatic single-part and fully automatic multi-cut modes. Models include features like the Cut Watcher® as standard, and split main vise that moves automatically with the guide arm. The automatic’s touch screen includes a Job Library where jobs can be run in the order desired for multiple length and quantities, then recalled at a later time. The automatic version has a 48” servo twin ball-screw bar-feed with option to upgrade to a 120”.
- The H260-DC models use a 15 HP motor powering a 2” blade offered in semi-automatic and fully automatic versions. The H260A-DC automatic comes with our Cut Watcher® and powered Chip Auger features, items that are optional on many other models. The bar-feed on the automatic has a 48” stroke and multiple indexes, while a 120” bar-feed offered as an option. Both are servo-driven twin ball-screw bar-feeds. The automatic operates with a touch screen including a Job Library. Jobs are run in the order desired for multiple length and quantities and recalled at a later time to be run again.
- The H160L is available as a semi-automatic and a fully automatic model. With a 2” blade powered by a 20 HP motor this model is built for cutting large solid parts or thick-walled tubing. The automatic version can be operated three modes; in manual mode, semi-automatic-mode to cut one part, and fully automatic to cut multiple parts and multiple lengths. With a 30” wide and 25” high capacity it has the capability of cutting larger parts and if fitted with the 2⅝” blade option has the blade rigidity to cut exotics and tool steels even faster.
- The H3236 is a true dual column saw with both semi-automatic and fully automatic versions available. Built rugged with heavy cutting in mind, and 20 HP blade motor, 2” wide blade, and 36” wide x 32” high capacity it can accommodate large material. Both versions are operated via a touch screen control. The Automatic version comes standard with a 48” bar-feed, chip auger system, and the Cut Watcher® feature. The automatic version includes a 48” stroke servo twin ball-crew bar-feed that provides multiple indexes and offers a 120” bar-feed as an option.
- HE&M Saw offers several large capacity double-column band saws with standard model sizes ranging from 45” wide by 40” high, 60” wide by 40” high, and 53” x 53”. Saws with larger capacity can be designed by our in-house engineering team. Saws come standard with a 2⅝” wide blade and an optional 3⅛” blade is available. Control console on each is fitted with a touch screen operator interface. HE&M’s Active Cut Watcher® system is standard equipment and helps in maintaining straight cuts by using a cylinder that automatically applies more blade tension if the blade begins to cut out-of-square.