The HYDMECH C370-2CNC Cold Saw is an automatic vertical column cold saw that miters from 60° left to 45° right.
The C370-2CNC has a standard 40″ single stroke, multi-indexing material feed system. Automatic operation with semi-automatic mode – MEP 50 Controller.
Featuring a 4 3/4″ round hollow capacity at 90°, 7.5 HP motor, and 14 1/2″ blade, the C370-2CNC automatic cold saw is the ideal choice for quick, clean, accurate metal cutting.
- Automatic operation with semi-automatic mode – MEP 40 Controller
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 40” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- Shuttle feed carriage designed with side movement to help feed and center deformed parts.
- Variable speed drive from 15 to 150 rpm’s for the best cutting efficiency
- Vertical pneumatic vise
- Extended jaws allow for short remnant
- Heavy duty sawing head movement controlled by electro mechanic cylinder. Head moves on adjustable dual precision linear rails
- Robust sawing head miters 45° left and right, and 60° left
- 7.5 HP blade drive coupled directly to saw head guarantees high rigidity and precision to obtain high chip removal rates.
- Pneumatic operating vise capable of sliding on dovetail to adjust with saw head mitered position
- Enclosed steel base with chip drawer and coolant tank
- Replaceable blade brush
- Ergonomically positioned control panel includes emergency stop, programming console, digital display for machine diagnostics, as well as cutting parameters: blade speed, cut time, and cut quantity. Store up to 32 jobs.
- Flood coolant system with electrical coolant pump
- One blade included
- Bundle Jaws
- CB6001 automatic incline loading table
- Second pneumatic horizontal operating vise
- Automatic chip conveyor
- Mist lubrication system