The HYDMECH H-18A-120 Horizontal Band Saw provides accurate 90° metal cutting for medium to heavy-duty applications.
The H-18A-120 cuts fast, with its high speed shuttle feed indexing up to 120″ in a single movement. Its standard split front vise delivers a short material remnant length, reducing material waste.
Featuring an 120″ bar feed, 18″ x 18″ capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the H-18A-120 is a reliable choice for all your horizontal metal cutting applications.
- Spilt front vise
- 10’ bar feed
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 120” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by a rack and pinion servo drive.
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys.
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 999 jobs with 10 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base