The HYDMECH H-18A Horizontal Band Saw is an automatic horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for medium to heavy-duty applications.
The H-18A cuts fast, with its high speed shuttle feed indexing up to 34″ in a single movement. Its standard split front vise delivers a short material remnant length, reducing material waste.
Featuring an 18″ x 18″ capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the H-18A is a reliable choice for all your horizontal metal cutting applications.
- One piece design – no alignment necessary
- Spilt front vise
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 34” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the HYDMECH H-18A Horizontal Band Saw.