The HYDMECH H-28A Horizontal Band Saw is an automatic horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for heavy-duty applications.
The H-28A is fast, with its high speed shuttle feed indexing up to 32″ in a single movement. A 5 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through three position directional valves controlling all vising, head up/down, blade tension, guide arm, and shuttle movement.
Hyd-Mechs direct down feed system provides easy adjustment of both head feed rate and cutting pressure.
Featuring a 28″ x 28″ capacity, 10 HP motor, and 2″ blade, the H-28A is a reliable choice for all your heavy-duty horizontal metal cutting applications.
- One piece design – no alignment necessary
- Spilt front vise (Can be replaced by request with retractable datum vise at no charge.)
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 32” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation.
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- High resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the HYDMECH H-28A Horizontal Band Saw.