KMT KS700-800-1200-NC Band Saws are heavy duty, semi-automatic mitering bandsaws for structural steel with automatic mitering upto 60 degrees left and right.
- Automatic mitering up to 60 degrees left and right
- Double column
- Carbide guides w/ rollers
- KS 700 — 10 degrees
- KS 800 & 1200 — 5 degrees
Largest beam capacity:
- KS 700 — W24
- KS 800 — W30
- KS 1200 — W36
Perfectly counter balanced, vibration free sawing in a range of interrupted and solid materials.
All moving components on linear bearing guides Hydraulic blade tension on KS 800 AND KS 1200.
Rear guide is fixed, the outside guide automatically moves close to the cut.
- One Bi-metal sawblade
- Low voltage control
- TEFC 3 phase drive motor
- Totally enclosed worm gear transmission
- Full Coolant System, Spray mist coolant
- Full Blade Guarding
- Operators Manual Parts List/Schematics
- Tool kit
Capacities and Specifications
Capacities shown are max envelope. Each individual cutting job must be considered with regards to type and shape of material, and quantity of pieces per day. (see specs tab below)