The Standard Press Brakes AB Series are available in 250, 325 & 400 tonnage press brakes.
Specifically Designed for the Following Applications:
- Full length bends where full tonnage across the bed is a necessity for the truest bends
- Off-center loading when any amount of the brakes tonnage is needed across the bed
- Center loading where any amount of the brakes tonnage is required
- Multiple die set-ups across the bed that require varying amounts of tonnage
- Punching applications in one area or at varied locations across the bed – each brake has a counter balance valve to allow the least shock to the hydraulic system
- Short piece work, with some of the fastest ram speeds on any brake, your small piece work is done quickly, easily and with precision.
- Any Size Facility will benefit for the Standard Industrial brake from the price conscious smaller facility that does piece by piece work up to the 3 shifts a day high production manufacturers that require dependable, low maintenance machines with readily available components for minimal downtime