Have a manual bender and want to step up to a hydraulic unit to increase productivity and relieve strain on your body, well the Baileigh Hydraulic Tube Bender RDB-125 is just what the doctor ordered. This hydraulic bender is designed to work with all Baileigh Industrial “drop on” tool sets and constructed of only the best materials.
The RDB-125 operates much like the machine it was based from, the RDB-100, but it incorporates a hydraulic system to turn the ratchet plate and do the actual bending. Requiring only 110 volts to power it, this pipe bender uses powerful low pressure industrial grade hydraulics making it quiet, quick, and very safe to use even when bending at full capacity.
- Requires only 110-volt, single-phase power for easy plug-in almost anywhere.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 2.5” OD tubing, 2” OD Chromalloy, 2” square tubing, and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Maximum centerline of 8”, depending on material’s OD.
- Bends up to 200°, allowing for true 180° bendswithout having to re-pin the die set.
- Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°.
- Built-in anti-spring back mechanism lets hydraulic cylinder retract without losing its place in the bend.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support from our knowledgeable team.
Use this draw bender machine for: Economical one-off bending of hand railing and automobile chassis.
Why choose the RDB-125 over comparable machines?
- Low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulics make bending quick, quiet, and safe, even at full capacity.
- Quick-release counter die positioner makes loading and unloading material more time-efficient.
- Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh to increase the options for your applications.