The Baileigh Hydraulic Tube Bender RDB-150 broke new ground in 2002 when it became the first hydraulic tube bender to consistently and accurately bend tube and pipe to 180 degrees in one shot.
Since then we now have thousands in the field working as well today as they did the day they were made. The RDB-150 is the perfect bender for small to medium fabrication shops looking to save time and money.
- Runs on just 110 volts of power and will work at most fabrication sites in North America.
- Rotary draw powered by low-pressure, industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 8” centerline radius maximum, depending on the outside diameter of the material.
- Bends with a capacity of 2″ schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5″ tubing with a wall thickness of .120″ mild steel.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
- Quick-release counter die system for hassle-free loading and unloading.
- Includes wheels on the base for smooth movement, helpful for storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Why choose the RDB-150 over similar machines?
- Our original, much-imitated twin-cylinder design remains unequaled.
- Small- to medium-sized fabrication shops will save time and money by investing in this hydraulic bender.
- Accepts simple-to-add drop-on tooling from Baileigh—including custom sets on request—giving you thousands of possibilities.