Looking for a top quality manual tubing bender to help out with production in your shop? The Baileigh Manual Tube Bender RDB-100 is perfect for the industrial fabricator that needs to bend lower production runs with very professional looking bends.
Constructed of steel plate the RDB-100 tubing bender ships mostly assembled with only the handle and stand needing to be attached. Like all top loading tube benders from Baileigh Industrial, the RDB-100 was made to accept hundreds of round and square tubing die sets as well as round pipe dies sets.
- Bends up to 1.75” OD tubing with a maximum wall thickness of .095” and 1” schedule 40 pipe.
- Large-diameter indexing allows you to bend up to 206° (180° plus spring-back) without having to re-index and re-pin—unlike most other manual tube benders on the market.
- Quick-release counter die system lets you easily load and unload the material.
- Tension springback mechanism holds position as the bend mechanism grabs the next tooth on the index wheel.
- Degree scale displays your bend angle for fast reference.
- All tooling has a start-of-bend indicator line so you can make complex bends with accuracy and confidence.
- Ratcheting bend system lets you conveniently shift to manual override for lighter-gauge materials.
- Ships mostly pre-assembled; simply attach the handle and stand.
- Accepts hundreds of round and square tubing die sets as well as round pipe die sets.
- Includes stand, degree dial, and handle.
- Steel plate construction ensures strength and precision.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support. Contact our knowledgeable team by phone or email for as long as you’re using the bender.
Recommended for: Projects using thin wall tubing.
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the Baileigh Manual Tube Bender RDB-100.