The DoALL S-500CNC Miter CNC Band Saw can also be classified as a horizontal structural, scissor-style miter-cutting saw. This “scissor head” mitering band saw is the perfect option for mid-sized fabricators, automotive and power sports production shops and tool and manufacturing plants.
Hydraulically controlled, this CNC machine provides automatic indexing for multiple material feeds. With the easy-to-use Mitsubishi digital controller, operators need only remove the material that has been cut. Designed for vertical and angular cuts, the S-500CNC is adjustable to 60° in semi-automatic mode.
Machine Capacity: w 19.5″ x h 13.25″ (495mm x 337mm)
Round Tube: 14″ (360mm)
Production Level: Intermediate / Medium
- Fully automated operation
- Mitering saw head and ball screw feed
- Touch screen digital controls
- Mitsubishi saw control
- Variable frequency drive
- Pulley-driven band brush
- Overfeed protection
- Digital read out of cutting angle
- Hydraulic band tension
- Flood coolant
- Tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL cutting fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL bi-metal saw blade
- Operations and parts manuals on CD or USB data stick
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the DoALL S-500CNC Miter CNC Band Saw.