The Geka Hydracrop 55 Ironworker is a 2 Cylinder Hydraulic Ironworker machine with 2 Working Areas and 5 workstations.
Hydracrop 55 is a punching, angle cutting and shearing machine that is part of Geka´s two-cylinder Ironworker machines Hydracrop series.
Hydracrop 55 is an Ironworker machine with 2 Cylinders. This means that it can be used by two workers at the same time to complete two different Ironworking tasks such as punching and shearing at once. Hydracrop 55 also has 5 different workstations for each ironworking tasks that it can complete:
- Independent guided punching cylinder with anti-rotation mechanism and room for optional or customized tools to be installed.
- Cutting angles without deformation or material loss with a patented rectilinear motion system.
Flat bars shearing
- Cutting in a progressive manner with minimal distortion. Cutting angles in flat bars station is possible.
- Shearing of solid round and square bars and a variety of profiles, such as UPN, UPE, IPN, and IPE.
- Rectangular Notching Station with notching of tubes or triangles as an option.
Hydracrop 55 versions:
Hydracrop 55 has 2 versions that differ on the dimensions of its punching throat, these are:
- S Version: 250 mm Standard Throat.
- SD Version: 500 mm Extended Throat.
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request formfor more information on the Geka Hydracrop 55 Ironworker.