The HYDMECH CNF400-CNC Cold Saw is an automatic vertical column cold saw that miters from 60° left to 45° right.
The CNF400CNC has a standard 40″ single stroke, multi-indexing material feed system.
Featuring a 5″ round hollow capacity at 90°, 4.5/ 6 HP motor, and 15 3/4″ blade, the CNF400CNC automatic cold saw is the ideal choice for quick, clean, accurate cutting of non-ferrous metals.
- Automatic operation
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 40” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- Head stroke is set directly from control panel
- Two blade speeds achieve speeds of 1700 or 3400 rpm
- Warning indicator with flashing light in case cycle stops
- Pneumatic vertical vise
- Robust sawing head miters 45° left and right, and 60° left
- Heavy duty sawing head movement controlled by pneumatic cylinder. Head moves on adjustable dual precision linear rails
- 6 HP blade drive coupled directly to saw head guarantees high rigidity and precision to obtain high chip removal rates.
- Pneumatic horizontal operating vise capable of sliding on dovetail to adjust with saw head mitered position
- Enclosed steel base coolant tank
- Replaceable blade brush
- Ergonomically positioned MEP 40 control panel includes emergency stop, programming console, digital display for machine diagnostics, as well as cutting parameters: blade speed, cut time, and cut quantity. Store up to 32 jobs.
- Automatic mist lubrication activates during the cut
- Second pneumatic vise
- CB6001 automatic incline loading table
- Foot pedal with e- stop
- T2500 chip collector
- Double suction system
- Short remnant