The HYDMECH H-320A Horizontal Band Saw is an automatic horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for medium to heavy-duty applications. A PLC controller stores up to 100 jobs with 20 in queue.
A heavy duty shuttle vise powered by a ball screw and stepper motor provides material indexing up to 23″ in a single stroke with multi-index capability. Its standard split front vise delivers a short material remnant length of 1.8″, reducing material waste. A steel guide arm is mechanically connected to front vise movable jaw provides proper guide arm to material spacing at all times.
Featuring a 12.5″ x 12.5″ capacity, 6 HP VFD motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the H-320A is a reliable choice for your horizontal metal cutting applications.
- Heavy duty cast iron saw head
- Spilt front vise
- Fabricated shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 23” in a single stroke. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Auto adjustable guide arm for proper spacing.
- 6 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 100 jobs with 20 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base