The HYDMECH H-40/40 Horizontal Band Saw is a horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for heavy-duty applications.
The H-40/40 has a workload capacity of 50,000 lbs. A 5 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through three position directional valves controlling all vising, head up/down, blade tension, guide arm, and shuttle movement.
Its PLC control digitally displays blade speed, feed rate, head up limit position, and cut elapsed time, and time remaining.
Featuring a 40″ x 40″ capacity, 20 HP motor, and 3″ blade, the H-40/40 is a reliable choice for all your heavy-duty horizontal metal cutting applications.
- One piece design – no alignment necessary
- 8′ of powered rollers built into the bed of the machine
- Cast iron guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
- 20 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Cast iron band wheels
- User friendly operator control
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
Call the Ocean Machinery sales team TODAY at (954) 956-3131 or Toll Free 1 (800) 286-3624 or fill out our online info request form for more information on the HYDMECH H-40/40 Horizontal Band Saw.