The Geka Hydracrop 80 Ironworker is a two Cylinder Hydraulic ironworker machine with 2 working areas and 5 workstations.
Hydracrop 80 is an ironworker machine that can do punching, notching, angle cutting and shearing tasks. It is part of Geka´s two-cylinder Ironworker machines series called Hydracrop.
Hydracrop 80 is an ironworker machine with 2 Cylinders. Having 2 cylinders allows this machine to be managed by two workers at the same time resulting in a great time saving, increasing the efficiency of this machine. It has 5 workstations:
- Independent guided punching cylinder with anti-rotation mechanism and availability for installing optional or customized tools.
- Cutting angles without deformation or material loss is achieved using a patented rectilinear motion technology.
Flat bars shearing
- Cutting in a progressive manner with minimal distortion. Cutting angles is possible in the flat bars station.
- Cutting in a progressive way with minimal distortion. Shearing of solid round and square bars and a variety of UPN, UPE, IPN, and IPE profiles.
- Rectangular Notching Station with notching of tubes or triangles as an option.
Hydracrop 80 versions
Hydracrop 80 has 2 versions available, each with slightly different punching throat dimensions:
- S Version: 300 mm Standard Throat.
- SD Version: 500 mm Extended Throat.